Where are the Ironwood Townhomes?
Located in Northern Oshawa with a large gated private amenity located at 1569 Simcoe St. North. It’s only a 10 minute walk south of the University of Oshawa Institute of Technology.
The sales office is located: 1700 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa
- 125 Towns – Address of Towns is 1569 Simcoe Street, Oshawa
- Large 3+ acre private gated amenity
- Starting from the Mid 500’s
- 10 minute walk from University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- All units either come with a backyard or a rooftop terrace
- All units have two parking spaces with one in the garage
- Occupancy is Summer of 2020
- Maintenance Fees for the Raod, Garbage Removal, Landscaping and upkeep of keystone park, all for $149.
The Ironwood Community
There is a private gated park in the back of the community for the residents only. It will have a kid’s playground, community garden, tobogganing hill, sports field/ice rink, dog park, wild life pond, and walking trails. There’s a salmon river running along the side of the site.
Get In Touch
Your Real Estate Journey starts now.